Eider Shoot

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Eider Shoot

Postby Whistlers#1 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:13 pm

Im looking for some info on an Eider shoot in the Saint John area.I hunt the Saint John river for Whistlers but ive always wanted to do an Eider shoot during the late season.Im looking for some info on where to go etc.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance! :help:
Whistlers#1
hunter

Postby Duckschmucker » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:39 am

Post this on that "other forum" and you might get a response... seems to me a bunch over there did something like that last year.
Duckschmucker
hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:11 am

There are some guys on the beaudog forum that can help you out with info on hunting all kinds of sea ducks. These guys are from the south shore area of NS and from NB so they can give you info that pertains to the Bay of Fundy and Atlantic coast. Tell them hotwire sent you. I will send you the link.
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.

Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
Greg Wile
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting