Canadian land

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Canadian land

Postby wyatt » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:51 pm

Hey,
Last edited by wyatt on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wyatt
hunter

Postby ugly ford » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:51 pm

:huh: :thumbsdown: nothing like denounceing your american citizenship for some land :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

at least i hear they have good gravy and fries up there
if you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in english thank a veteran.

MIA POW YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTIN

there is nothing more deadly then a MARINE and his rifle!
ugly ford
hunter

Postby HotDog » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:16 am

Gravy and Frites.
WTN10 wrote:
"Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?"
HotDog
hunter

Postby Wild Wings » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:21 pm

Your right uglyford,we do have alot of gravy and frites up here.We also all live in igloo's and drive dog sleds to work. You must be the smartest guy in the trailer park!Maybe someday you could take your genious trailer trash ass on a trip past the liquor store and leave the park on a trip somewhere?Perhaps it might expand your simple little brain enough that you stop insulting countries that you clearly know so much about.Can you even find Canada on a map?Think nord.

Wild Wings
Gotta love a nice frosty morning!!
Wild Wings
hunter

Postby ugly ford » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:02 pm

:huh: when did i EVER make fun of Canada? i dont remeber saying anything bad about it, unless you dont have good frites and gravy. if you really read my post i was making fun of Wyatt for having the willingness to denounce his American citizenship for some land in Canada, so before you jump down anybodys throat for making fun of someone or something maybe you should read and understand the post before replying :thumbsup: and on top of that even if i were to be saying someting bad about your country, does it make you any better then that person to degrade the other one. you wanna know me i served in Iraq 4 diffrent times, i have seen friends die i have seen friends get limbs blown off because someone wants to take things to far. so if me posting something to someone else (not to you) upsets you make sure you fully understand what is being said before you start to attack someone that you dont even know. So what if i live in a trailer! i am going to pack up my wife, 10 kids and 9 hound dogs buy a chunk of land in Canada and move right in!!!!!
if you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in english thank a veteran.

MIA POW YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTIN

there is nothing more deadly then a MARINE and his rifle!
ugly ford
hunter

Postby dogger9 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:55 am

You can get 100 acres of bush for $14000 to $15000 1 hour north of me. The problem with it is that it is most likely land locked so you would need to work out a deal with your new neighbors to be able to get to it. I don't think you need to be a citizen as there are lots of Americans that have cottages up here.

Ugly Ford said"So what if i live in a trailer! i am going to pack up my wife, 10 kids and 9 hound dogs buy a chunk of land in Canada and move right in!!!!!"

Just a little advice Ugly. You should come up by yourself first and claim refuge status, tell the bleeding hearts at immigration that you are persecuted for some reason or other, you drive an ugly ford, you have bad hair, you like rap music, any reason will do. Then the immigration officer will shed a few tears, give you a big hug and stamp your paper work approved. Then you can bring up the wife, kids and dogs and the government will pay for everything. Good luck. :thumbsup
2007 totals

Geese 30
Mallards 9
Woodys 5

1 Band
dogger9
hunter

Postby wyatt » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:36 pm

I am American, and I love America. My family is Canadian, so me having dual citizenship is not unpatriotic. Thanks dogger for the reply. That is cheap, but it would suck if your neighbors were jerks. Thanks again. Wyatt
wyatt
hunter

Postby manitobawoj » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:42 pm

I don't know how that works, but if you were born in the US from US citizens you will not get dual citizenship up here. The US government does not like dual citizenship.
manitobawoj
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting