All around Wildlife Question? Not just Ducks!

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

All around Wildlife Question? Not just Ducks!

Postby asutton13 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:43 pm

I went to Manitoba last year 2006, and hunted whitetail....shot a nice 12 pointer ...scored 165 then headed over to saskatchewan and shot a 10 that scored 145

GREAT DEER from where i come from

well i wanna go back but when i was in Canada it got real cold and snowed ALOT....im sure yall remember it!!

well i was told the other day that canada lost half the deer due to that cold winter last year, the coyotes lost 40%, some elk and mulies gone and even the wolves suffered

how bad did it really get

i dont want to pay for an outfitted hunt when it might be better to wait a year or two and then go back ....i really liked saskatchewan better because you can bait there and i saw more action than i did in manitoba

please help and MODS if it needs to be move ....thats fine...i just didnt know where this post would fit!
asutton13
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting