Got any big splash pictures

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Got any big splash pictures

Postby Oldducknut » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:06 pm

Now Ya know where tidal waves are formed
Oldducknut
hunter

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:11 pm

:toofunny:

My dog "Diesel" did that all the time too :salude:

-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby shrpshtr » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:08 pm

i love watching the big boys do this...it's amazing how much h2o displacement a 130lb lab can generate. old, you need to be showing that dog off in the hunting dog forum.

[siteimg]531[/siteimg]

[siteimg]532[/siteimg]

[siteimg]533[/siteimg]

and just for bragging rights, mine a show-off too!

[siteimg]534[/siteimg]
shrpshtr
hunter

Postby Oldducknut » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:59 pm

Ya i know there is a dog board but we canadians could use a boost to our participation/posts and who doesnt like labs lol
Oldducknut
hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:45 am

I've been trying to get some things goin but it seems like all the other fellas from Canada have lives cause their not posting on here :laughing: :laughing: For a while I thought every one else in the country had left or was deprived of computer access. :smile:
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.

Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
Greg Wile
hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:57 pm

Pictures are not great as the camera is just cheap, but she can make the water fly.

[siteimg]563[/siteimg][siteimg]567[/siteimg]

[siteimg]568[/siteimg][siteimg]569[/siteimg]
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.

Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
Greg Wile
hunter

Postby Oldducknut » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:41 am

Greg Wile wrote:I've been trying to get some things goin but it seems like all the other fellas from Canada have lives cause their not posting on here :laughing: :laughing: For a while I thought every one else in the country had left or was deprived of computer access. :smile:

Just a thought-
-You know that other place that is near and dear to my heart? I am certain a couple of the other hardcore members over there would not mind comin over here participating and perhaps give a boost.
Its not about numbers but about the quality of content to me.
Your a member over there as well, and you are free to post about this site and any other. To me it is not :spam: as people will settle where they are most comfortable. I think though (for me ) if I was some where talkin about what a great site this is, I would hope no one would dump on me or anyone else here about references to my site. :thumbsup:
Oldducknut
hunter

Postby Oldducknut » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:44 am

Yep she sure can make the water fly. Everytime I see pics like these it tells me these Canine atheletes like puttin on the show as much as we like watchin them. :thumbsup:
Oldducknut
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting