Heavy shot Link

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Heavy shot Link

Postby Oldducknut » Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:22 am

Oldducknut
hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:02 am

Interesting video, I guess this just comes in boxes of ten at probably a cost of your first born and two pints of blood.
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.

Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
Greg Wile
hunter

Postby Oldducknut » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:44 am

3 pints actually and I throw the second kid a mine in for free. :toofunny:
Oldducknut
hunter

Postby shrpshtr » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:33 pm

i have used it before and all of the claims of that video are absolutely true! it is a beast of a shell. i would highly recommend it to anyone. (anyone who doesn't mind taking out a 2nd mortgage on their home to buy a years worth of ammo.) in all seriousness, you'd be surprised at how compareable the prices are. cabelas is very reasonable @ ~$18/box for 10 shells. i know it's still more than a regular box of steel but with this stuff (if you're a 1/2 way decent shot) you won't need near the number of shells you would with steel. it folds 'em up tight!
Talk 'em into givin' up!

It's easier to get forgiveness than it is permission!
shrpshtr
hunter

heavy shot

Postby claimer » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:54 pm

we shoot #4 3" and kill geese dead dead ; order from waterfowler.com at discounted price; we always have a case shipped to guide in US; is this possible in canada; i don't think so ; taking some as whole baggage and planning on buying steel in winnepeg this fall. question: does cabelas deliver shot in canada for nonresidents? jim.
claimer
hunter

Postby Oldducknut » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:24 pm

claimer- if yer coming to canada from Fl. to hunt just buy your shot local.
no need to cheapen your hunt by being thrift over a few boxes of shells. The sight of geese falling to the gun kinda of washes away any $$ signs you might have had.

The difference in the dollar and the effort to ship in a few boxes is not worth the hassle.

yer not of scottish decent are you laddie? :toofunny:
Oldducknut
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting