N.B. to allow Sunday hunting

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

N.B. to allow Sunday hunting

Postby Duckschmucker » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:31 am

Duckschmucker
hunter

Postby goosehunter64 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:07 pm

Good deal. It's been talked about for along time. I hope you guys can get it fully implimented. Thats one nice thing about being here....sunday hunting. When an individual only has one day off to hunt a week, which is mostly Saturday.....thats alot of let down hunters. Some may have a day off during the week, but if all your buddies are working...then that sucks. Alot of people don't mind hunting alone....especially deer hunting.....but when it comes to waterfowling...it's aleast more exciting with two or three of your good buddies.
I see the article doesn't mention waterfowling having a sunday to hunt.
Trust me.....in New Brunswick, not many hunters frequent the marsh, rivers and lakes to chase waterfowl....long after thanksgiving....and fewer still as the season progresses.
Early goose and now hopefully sunday hunting...way to go.!! :thumbsup:
Rob.
Team WingLock
Lock'em "N" Rock'em
goosehunter64
hunter

Postby nbduckhunter » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:46 am

thank God
I was so happy to get up this morning and read this, I hope they allow duck hunting on sundays
nbduckhunter
hunter

Postby duck nut » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:52 am

I am not sure how I feel about this. I always thought I wanted it but I have some concerns about the impact on the animal stocks. I know my wife is not real happy becasue I will never be home now.
duck nut
hunter

Postby goosehunter64 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:06 am

I hear to say...unless stuff changes....ya'll have Sunday hunting.
duck nut. I use to be somewhat against hunting on the sabath.....but once you can actually do it.....there is no describing the feeling.
I actually felt I was breaking the law.....but it grows on you real quick. I'll explain more later on.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/ ... ml?ref=rss
Rob.
Team WingLock
Lock'em "N" Rock'em
goosehunter64
hunter

Postby blackduck_killer » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:01 am

I see a bunch of misinformed are complaining as usual, I'm glad we're getting it and i'm glad its only during deer rifle season why can't we have 3 extra days to do what we enjoy. We don't stop others from being pompus and ignorant anytime of the year. I bet some of those people don't even venture outdoors after the first frost hits.
blackduck_killer
hunter

Postby Timbo4 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:12 pm

Couldn't agree with ya more blackduck....once it gets a little cold out...those complainers aren't outside anyways. Cripes!

I thought I read somewhere yesterday online, www.canadaeastonline.com or something, that it is official, Sunday hunting in NB.

The Sunday hunting is only during the weeks of the deer season. So, for most of October it is business as usual...until deer season starts.
Timbo4
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting