alberta

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

alberta

Postby james clements » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:06 pm

hey there my names is james iam from northern alberta (i was born and raised in cape breton nova scotia ) iam new to this site and was wondering if there was anyone on here from alberta iam in the process of getting a new lab puppy so i was wondering if there was anyone that might be part of a retriver club or have any info on one here in alberta

THX IN ADVANCE JAMES
james clements
hunter

Postby plainsman » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:54 pm

:welcome: to DHC. Enjoy the stay. Sorry, but I can't help you out with dog clubs. Do some research in the ph. books and net and you should be able to find a few within a hundred miles. Good luck!!!!
Causing permenant flight delays
Callin' 'em in and knockin' 'em down
plainsman
hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:13 am

Welcome to DHC. I can not help much either but do a Google search for hunting dog clubs and field trials for retrievers in your area.
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.

Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
Greg Wile
hunter

Postby james clements » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:19 pm

thx guys for the help its good to know that a fellow can get help here with questions he may have about training his dog of hunting

THX AGAIN JAMES
james clements
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting