Cows the Constitution and Carlin

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Cows the Constitution and Carlin

Postby Oldducknut » Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:27 am

Subject: Fw: Cows the Constitution and Carlin

COWS

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington and they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give them each a cow.

CONSTITUTION

They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it's worked for over 200 years and we're not using it anymore.

TEN COMMANDMENTS

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse?
You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians! It would create a hostile work environment!

And Last but not least.....

George Carlin said it best about Martha Stewart .
"Boy, I feel a lot safer now that she's behind bars. O.J. Simpson and Kobe Bryant are still walking around; Osama Bin Laden too, but they take the one woman in America willing to cook, clean, and work in the yard, and haul her ass off to jail."
Oldducknut
hunter

Re: Cows the Constitution and Carlin

Postby h2ofwlr » Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:05 pm

Ain't that the truth! :yes:
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Greg Wile » Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:53 pm

:withstupid: This is real irony.
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.

Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
Greg Wile
hunter

Postby Oldducknut » Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:59 pm

Now get this- This post was deleted from another site I newly but frequently visit- Got the Admin-PM- Keep it Duck hunting related and no religion. Ouch! Bummer to be me :thumbsdown: or as they say water off a ducks back :getdown:
Oldducknut
hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:19 am

I tend to shy away from religous and political debates unless they have something to do with land use or wildlife issues/hunting/gun owner ship/etc.. issues, but thats just me. :smile:
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.

Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
Greg Wile
hunter

Postby Admin2 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:39 am

Oldducknut wrote:Now get this- This post was deleted from another site I newly but frequently visit- Got the Admin-PM- Keep it Duck hunting related and no religion.

:eek:

That will not happen here!

Religion? It is an observation by a comedian. I fail to see any religious spouting of doctarine or preaching to others that would perhaps warranty that kind of response.

Maybe he is one of them lawyers, judges or politicians! Or is married to one:laughing:

The Deputy riding shotgun
Admin2
hunter

Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers

Postby Oldducknut » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:38 am

Glad to hear. :getdown: being a fun place to drop by is a part of the bigger picture. We are a Duck Hunting site first that is what we do however it doesnt mean we cant share a laugh or two!
thanks again :salude:
Oldducknut
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting