bigfoot decoys

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

bigfoot decoys

Postby fowler4life » Tue May 13, 2008 3:45 pm

does anyone know of a place to buy bigfoot dekes in manitoba
fowler4life
hunter

Postby Timbo4 » Wed May 14, 2008 3:27 pm

Well, as far as I know the old SIR was just bought out by Cabelas...that should have some big foots. They are run out of Manitoba...Winnipeg maybe? Check their website...although their website isn't very user friendly, it make take you time to find them....unless they have changed it.

You could also order them online from www.canadianwaterfowlersproshop.com . They aren't out of Manitoba, Alberta I believe. They have a wide selection of dekes...but with the dollar the way it is, you might be better off ordering them via Cabelas out of the states.

Again, not out of Manitoba, but try ebay. We bought 5 dozen off some guy on ebay last year. I find that is the cheapest place to find them.

Hope this helps...

-Tim
Timbo4
hunter

Postby goosehunter64 » Wed May 14, 2008 7:30 pm

Good post Tim. Thats what I would have said as well.
Rob.
Team WingLock
Lock'em "N" Rock'em
goosehunter64
hunter

Postby Timbo4 » Thu May 15, 2008 5:49 am

You could also check out the St. Lawerence Outfitters website. They have a ton of dekes, but again, you might save some cash ordering from the States.
Timbo4
hunter

Postby blackduck_killer » Thu May 15, 2008 8:05 am

You ay also want to check out whole sale sports in alberta, they have a website(not the greatest) but I'd request a catalog from them. A heads up on most things they are a little bit more expensive then SIR but thier shipping is a little cheaper.
blackduck_killer
hunter

Postby Cupped Wings » Thu May 15, 2008 4:54 pm

Wholesale Sports also has an outlet in Winnipeg... I believe Cabelas/SIR would probably bring in anything you needed as well if you asked them?
Cupped Wings
Newb

Postby manitobawoj » Sun May 18, 2008 8:54 am

I have 16 doz. Big Foot canadas for sale, great condition. Pm me for info.
manitobawoj
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting