Black Duck Outfitters-Manitoba

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Black Duck Outfitters-Manitoba

Postby Duck Wrangler » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:00 pm

Hey Guys,
I was looking on Ebay and saw that Black Duck Outfitters is auctioning off a hunt. Has anyone ever hunted with these guys? :help:

I would love to go. Just wanted to know a little about them. The website is nice, but I prefer first hand experience.

If no one has been with them, is there a good chance for snows/blues in early Oct? I have killed Canadas, but would love to shoot a snow.

I appreciate any input/help.

Thanks
Duck Wrangler
hunter

Postby manitobawoj » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:06 pm

I don't know much about blackfoot but I can tell you in my area there will be plenty of snows in early Oct.
manitobawoj
hunter

Postby David » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:27 am

I don't know Blackfoot either, but last October we went up and hunted with manitobawoj. We had a blast, shot lots of snows, canadas, ducks and one brant. :eek: I would go again in a heart beat. Just waiting for my hunting buddy to build up his funds again so he can make another trip.
ImageImageImage
David
Lefty

snow geese

Postby Duck Wrangler » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:56 pm

Thanks for the info! :thumbsup:
Duck Wrangler
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting