Maine Cabelas Store

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Maine Cabelas Store

Postby Timbo4 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:31 pm

East coast boys,

If any of you are thinking about heading down to the new Cabelas in Scarborough Maine, hold off for now.

I made the trip down this past weekend, and the waterfowl section is horrible...right now anyways. They only had a few goose dekes out on display, Big Foots, Flambeau & Avery. They only had a handful of calls on display...and they were all Sean Mann...not that ther is anything wrong with Sean Mann calls.

Out of the entire store, there were 2 measley isles of waterfowl stuff. I am sure they will be better stocked in September/October. Although I still managed to dump a ton of money into the odd piece of waterfowl gear and other hunting accessories.
-Tim
Timbo4
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting