Sault Ste Marie ONTARIO.

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Sault Ste Marie ONTARIO.

Postby Chisholm » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:50 am

Hey Just moved here from Powassan, My girlfriend and i are looking for hunting area and partners... i got a dozen goose shells and a couple dozen duck decoys..

Luke
kids who hunt, fish and trap dont mug little old ladys!
Chisholm
hunter

this might not help

Postby Michigan Sniper » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:21 am

This might not help, but I'm at LSSU on the Michigan side of the border. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to buy an Ontario liscence. I have a place on the North shore of Sugar Island and might hunt near the border on the Islands south of Little Lake George. If you are interested in getting together, let me know.
How many bluebills, cans, redheads, pintails, and black ducks can they shoot in Canada (and Mexico)?
Michigan Sniper
hunter

Re: Sault Ste Marie ONTARIO.

Postby The Canuck Kid » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:40 am

Hey man i am from the soo!!
crazy small world !
Good things grow in ONTARIO
The Canuck Kid
hunter

Re: Sault Ste Marie ONTARIO.

Postby 1diverdown » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:35 am

Heck of an invite.
''Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.''
Winston Churchill
1diverdown
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting