wmu 21B -Any ducks or Geese ???

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

wmu 21B -Any ducks or Geese ???

Postby mikek » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:15 pm

I will be moose hunting in wmu 21b from sept 20 to Oct 10 and plan to do some other hunting while up there. I am wondering if any one knows about the brid situation up in that area at that time of year.????
Thanks for any help
mike :help: :thumbsup:
mikek
hunter

Postby fido » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:10 pm

What is the area your in, those numbers/letters mean nothing to me :yes:
HOOKED ON QUACK
fido
hunter

Postby mikek » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:45 pm

fido wrote:What is the area your in, those numbers/letters mean nothing to me :yes:

Thats ontario "wild life management"- wmu21b which has Hornepayne on the east side & Manitouwadge about center in North west ontario..
mikek
hunter

Postby fido » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:47 am

I kinda know the area your in, a buddy used to moose hunt around there as well, I just not familiar with the mnr letter/number thing. Anyway he says there a ducks in the area, mostly local ducks, but by mid to end October, you probably won't see too many. He is not sure what kind of hunting pressure the ducks get as he hasn't hunted the area in about 5 years. Hope this helps out.
HOOKED ON QUACK
fido
hunter

Postby mikek » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:32 am

fido wrote:I kinda know the area your in, a buddy used to moose hunt around there as well, I just not familiar with the mnr letter/number thing. Anyway he says there a ducks in the area, mostly local ducks, but by mid to end October, you probably won't see too many. He is not sure what kind of hunting pressure the ducks get as he hasn't hunted the area in about 5 years. Hope this helps out.

Thanks for the info..
3 weeks to go ....so many toys to buy,so little time. This work thing really gets in the way of my hunting.lol
mikek
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting