Just Wonderin..

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Just Wonderin..

Postby CMURPHY » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:00 am

I need a little help from our freinds to the north.. I live in MN and am thinking about the possabilities of relocating to Canada.. Manitoba/ Saskat. provinces perferably.. I am wondering if anyone nows what I have to do for residency.. Also I am in the Building Inspections feild and am wonderin if any of you know how that construction trade is holding up. If it is goin to be difficult finding a job.. Any info would be a great help.. Thanks..
A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will sit next to you and say damn that was fun.
CMURPHY
hunter

Postby REM1100 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:14 pm

I used to sell real estate in Alberta and building inspectors are dime a dozen
The province of Sask. is in a mini boom and Real Estate is going well in Saskatoon as prices show a steady rising market in the last couple of years.
I am not sure if you have to join some affinity or be accredited there as in Alberta alot of guys are winging it.
I am now a home measurer and home photographer after 28 years as a Realtor semi-retired..taking it easy
REM1100
Provincial Moderator

Return to Canada Duck Hunting