St Lawrence Outfitters

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

St Lawrence Outfitters

Postby fido » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:35 pm

Anybody ever hunt with St Lawrence Outfitters, any input is good, might head out that way later in season, spring or next fall. Thanks
HOOKED ON QUACK
fido
hunter

Postby Timbo4 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:42 pm

Never been there myself, but I have seen numerous hunting videos taped there. Seems like tons of birds. If you have specific questions, maybe contact David Roy...his email must be on their website somewhere. If you end up going, fill us in and let us know how ya made out. :thumbsup:
-Tim
Timbo4
hunter

Postby big37dog » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:58 pm

They are great.I hunted with them the end of October.These guys will bust thier butt to get you birds..
big37dog
hunter

Postby chezz » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:12 pm

I hunted there 2 years ago and the entire hunt from start to finish was excellant...
I'm supposed to head back again next fall..I hope things fall into place so I can be there again..
BERETTA XTREMA2 WITH THE WAD WIZARD SUPREME
chezz
hunter

Postby cranksbait » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:14 am

Hi there. I live 20 minutes away from these guys. Great people. I get all my fishing gear from them. I have fished a few times with Dave. Really nice guy. He'll get you set up for sure, and you'll have a lot of laughs. I haven't had the chance to get out hunting with any of them yet, but I know they do very well. Lot's of ducks and geese in this neck of the woods.
Scott McNamee
cranksbait
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting