Are You Ready?

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Are You Ready?

Postby Greg Wile » Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:03 am

Just wondering if You guys and gals that hunt in NS are ready for the opener thi coming SAT.

I have been working the dogs a fair amount and scouting plus renewing relations wit various land owners. I've practiced some with my wing shooting and have my canoe and boat ready to go. Decoys are ready, shells are bought for the first few days then will buy some more as needed. Licences have been bought and first aid kit renewed/replenished. All I need to do now is buy a new pair of rubber hunting boots and I'm set. :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a great opening day. :salude:
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.

Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
Greg Wile
hunter

Postby Oldducknut » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:14 am

Packed my full bodies today/licenses were bought last week and was out mentoring a Delta youth hunt yesterday as part of waterfowl heritage day.
That means beau already has tasted feathers this year.Did this yesterday :getdown:
Oldducknut
hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:59 pm

Very nice! :thumbsup:
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.

Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
Greg Wile
hunter

Postby Admin2 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:32 pm

Ed, Thank you for mentoring the Kids :thumbsup:

it looks like somebody must have shot one of the decoys though, as it appears it is sinking.

The Deputy riding shotgun
Admin2
hunter

Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers

Postby Oldducknut » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:32 am

nah someone just patterned the gun :toofunny: :toofunny:
Oldducknut
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting