DUCK BOATS !!!

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

DUCK BOATS !!!

Postby swamphogboats » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:12 am

Hey this is randall patrick owner of swamphogboats llc . Is there anybody interested in a boat out there. We custom build modified v hulls and flat bottom with modified V's . I have been going the thicker aluminum and getting great results/feedback. ( this boat will actually last you a lifetime) widths start out at 70" and lengths from 12 sneak boats up to Goliath 25 ' all custom and USCG approved. all doubled welded hulls 5086 aluminum costumer satisfaction is a must I dare you to let me give you a price!!!! Our website is currently under construction if you want a look at the new one it is www.swamphogboats.com let me know what you think thanks 3306910530
swamphogboats
DHC Sponsor

Return to Canada Duck Hunting