Top ten reasons why all Americans should be banned from hunting in Canada
1. They generally havea couple of hundred decoys. It make us Canadians look bad with our metal canoe and six shot up decoys.
2. They use funny words like, Ya'll, howdy, and Boy I tell you what. We just can't understand them.......bunch of hosers.
3. They can't spell or pronounce "Saskatchewan" and they think "Manitoba" is genuine cigarette brand they saw on King of the Hill
4. They bring up "beer" that is more like favored water.
5. They can call a heck of alot better than pretty much every Canadian duck hunter. We don't have calling championships like they do in the states, we have national duck kazoo championships up here. (Still looking for a call maker to sponsor)
6. They have funny names like Buck, Bubba, J.R. , I ask you what the heck is wrong with Francoise, Jacques, and Frédéric?
7. They call Canada geese "honkers" and mallards "Greenheads" What?! Is Canada goose and mallard really that hard to remember?! Don't even get me started when they say something to the effect of "Look at all those Canadian geese" or "Can we have permission to hunt those Canadians tomorrow morning?"
8. They can't spell either, everyone knows that it's colour nor color, and it's Ketchup not catsup.
9. Their decoy trailers are bigger than most people's houses.
10. They laugh behind our backs because our national animal is a beaver and the DNR has an agency that deals with problem beavers called "The Beaver patrol".....I don't get it...
Yes, this is suppose to be funny and a joke, so just relax and laugh at us Canadians ya crazy American hosers!