oct1

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

oct1

Postby Oldducknut » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:04 pm

Oct1 is season opener for us good luck to all
Oldducknut
hunter

mine and buddy Dougs opener

Postby Oldducknut » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:07 pm

Image 10 honkers
Oldducknut
hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:15 pm

:salude: Looks like you fellows were in the right spot. Ours didn't turn out quite the way we planed but the season is young.

Not all the birds are in the crappy picture, I gotta get a better camera.

Jessie did most of the retrieving and I had the pup with me she was good and didn't mind the gun fire at all. :thumbsup:

1 goose and 14 ducks between three of us. The oldest guy is 70 and the youngest is 40.
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.

Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
Greg Wile
hunter

Postby Oldducknut » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:53 am

Any ducks besides -blk/mal/GWT?
Oldducknut
hunter

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:53 pm

ODN,

That looks kikin!

Man, you really hit the spot w. them honkers.

Great job you lucky lucky Canadian man :yes: :thumbsup:
-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby Oldducknut » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:06 am

Ya - it was exceptional for our area-I must also point out there was some real bad karma on us that day as well. First with my buddy in Pic above and his car -flat tire as soon as we arrived at spot :thumbsdown: -I was with a novice so he figured we would set up in a big gully :thumbsdown: man it gets better- He loses keys in field takes him 45 mins to find them :thumbsdown: /his 50 candle spot light dies/ :thumbsdown: and best of all because he didnt have a jack for his car he uses mine-and leaves it with the dead tire in the field -goes back a day later and his tire and my jack are STOLEN :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
So these geese that lay before our feet defied the bad Karma my buddy was havin :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Oldducknut
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting