Long Point Anyone?

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Long Point Anyone?

Postby ISHOOTDIVERS » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:32 am

Just curious if anyone hunts or is from the Long point area, headed up for a week of Layout shooting next weekend, was curious about reports of birds and what not, have been reading in a few other places, thanks in advance
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!

Save A Seal, Club An Activist
ISHOOTDIVERS
hunter

Postby Kenny » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:35 pm

Well the Blue bills are starting to show up. I have seen lots of red heads and ring necks.
I hunt longpoint every weekend ,but mostly for puddle ducks.
all we need to get things rolling is some colder weather.
In my life I have spent most of my money on dogs ,decoys and shotguns. The rest of it I wasted
Kenny
hunter

Postby ISHOOTDIVERS » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:29 am

Kenny thanks, I am hoping for some colder weather too, we have had north winds for about a week now and the temps dropped to 50's so it's beetter than the 70's at least this is somewhat duck weather, we open up this weekend, have decent numbers of birds around here even a few divers, but hoping to really get into the divers up there.
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!

Save A Seal, Club An Activist
ISHOOTDIVERS
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting