1860 Lowe bowfishing and duck hunting rig w/ late 1970's Johnson 40hp.
- 8 50watt LEDs run off 2 group 29 batteries. (Batteries new this year). These are the GOOD LEDs not the crappy eBay ones. LEDs have a 3 switch panel on the underside of the deck.
- Minn Kota Edge foot control 70lb thrust troller with (batteries new this year)
- late 1970's Johnson 40 horse. Motor runs good, not great.
- elevated and removable bowfishing platform. Dimensions are approx 5'x8'. Deck easily supports four guys that are over 200lbs. Deck fits the HUGE Rubbermaid storage bins under it.
- take down bow rack/stability rail
- trailer tires are brand new this year
- new wheel bearings this year
The rig is super light and will float shallower than the trolling motor will allow. Nothing on this boat was done half assed.
I can text a vid of the motor running from this weekend.
Boat and trailer titles are in hand.
PM me with questions.
live in IL, in Laporte all the time.