Duck Hunting Forum banner

Blind Maps for NWI

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Papachessie 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if blind maps are available online for Lasalle, Kankakee, Grand Kankakee, Willow Slough, and Jasper-Pulaski? If not available online, does anyone have copies they're willing to share?

Thanks.

#3 ·
FYI - I called LaSalle, Willow Slough, Kankakee, and Grand Kankakee today. All said that blind maps are not available online (which I can confirm after looking around the IN DNR website for hours). Only property maps (not maps showing specific hunting locations/blinds/fields) are available online.

Willow Slough said they did not yet have an updated blind map for 2009 but will soon.

Kankakee has blind maps available for pick up or will mail/fax.

Grand Kankakee has blind maps available for pickup or will fax.

LaSalle's telephone number listed on the IN DNR website calls a disconnected number.

#4 ·
If you live close to any of these places i would recommend you go in there and grab a map. At willow slough they always have maps at the hdqts even if they aren't up to date its better than nothing. Your best bet though is to try and find the blinds in the daylight before you go up there or find somebody that knows the property. Every year(usually opening weekend) new people get lost for an hour before they finally find their blind or just give up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.