Kankakee

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: nitrousneil, badbowtie, northzoneguy

Kankakee

Postby CubsFan1 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:26 am

Any updates on there on what is going on with this place? I can't seem to get anyone on the phone over there.
CubsFan1
hunter

Re: Kankakee

Postby ddragon47 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:18 pm

They are working on it and were moving faster then they though so maybe mid Dec. on the 10 mile road:sad:
"I Didn't Come This Far To Miss!"
ddragon47
hunter

Postby Papachessie » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Mid December huh. After the season ends. That would be the middle of the season if I had any say so. All my spots just get good most years in December. You can actually see clouds of ducks then. I guess we have to let them go south where all the money is made in those big duck clubs. :no: :huh:
Jarbo03 wrote:Those two are nothing but life support systems for vaginas
Papachessie
hunter

Postby northzoneguy » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:40 pm

OK guys here is my input on Kank. These repairs have been needing to be done for many years now, and being a DNR employee and knowing how tight the state can be with money. So when the state volunters finally to do the project even when it falls at a bad time such as our waterfowl season they have to jump on it and let them do it, because its hard to say when the next time they will be generous enough to work on the property and improve it so. If all goes right we will be having many more great hunts either late in this season or next season at Kank. Happy Hunting Guys
northzoneguy
State Moderator

Postby CubsFan1 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Northzone thanks for the reply. I understand that you have to take the money or its gone. It would just be nice to know if we can hunt or not.
CubsFan1
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting