Awesome Motion Decoys for Sale Locally

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: nitrousneil, badbowtie, northzoneguy

Awesome Motion Decoys for Sale Locally

Postby jprice » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Hey fellow waterfowl hunter! I hunter south central indiana and I'm also an engineer. I have been building my own motion ducks for myself after realizing a still spread just isn't effictive. I am always getting asked by other hunters where to get these so finally I have decided to start selling them to others. These ducks swim in a circle and brings your spread to life! I get ducks pass over spreads 2-3 times larger and drop like rocks into my birds. They work on a 12v rechargable battery sealed ino the duck or goose. Simply plug in to recharge. Simple concealed on/off switch turns them on or I offer them with a remote as well. Can special build to any species or decoy. The model in the link below is a hen mallard. It runs $125. Email me for details, other video, or questions about prices of other birds. Geese run $150. This isn't you average motion decoy you will have other hunters think this is a real duck in your spread! Email me for details jeremyprice1@vzw.blackberry.net. And since I get asked a lot yes I do discount for quantity orders. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr2H44OhzIY and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIT4ULsFrtM You can also go to facebook and search for the Group: Indiana Duck Hunters to see more.
Last edited by jprice on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
jprice
hunter

Re: Awesome Motion Decoys for Sale Locally

Postby chrisk » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Firefox won't open your video. Any suggestions?
chrisk
hunter

Postby jprice » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:54 pm

you can try this link to the Indiana Duck Hunters Facebook page...
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/grou ... 8490710197

If that doesn't work send me your email I will email you back videos and any info you would like.

Thank you
Jeremy Price
jprice
hunter

Postby badbowtie » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:58 pm

The you tube videos wont work because you posted them from your phone in a mobile format. The facebook one does.
If you want log in to your you tube account from a computer and the the links.

Also, if you would next time please post items for sale in the Indiana Classifieds at the top of the page.

BTW, those decoys make a nice ripple.
badbowtie
State Moderator

Postby jprice » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:24 am

I have reposted the links and they should now both work... sorry for the issues!
jprice
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting