Finally

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: northzoneguy, nitrousneil, badbowtie

Finally

Postby phil » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:12 am

Here it is the last three days and I finally find some huntable Geese! Scouted the place this evening and they were coming in waves! Awesome thing is that there were snows mixed in with the Canadas! Hope they stick around for a couple more days! May get a chance at my first snow! :thumbsup:
phil
hunter

Re: Finally

Postby Papachessie » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Good luck, hope you get some white ones. :thumbsup:
Jarbo03 wrote:Those two are nothing but life support systems for vaginas
Papachessie
hunter

Postby phil » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Well, today was nothing like my scouting trip yesterday. Arrived this morning to everything frozen except one small area. We still managed to take 4 Canadas. The majority must have moved on over night cause we didn't see but a fraction of what we saw while scouting. There were no snows around today either!
phil
hunter

Postby bandchaser » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:35 am

Your day sounds like my whole year. My freezer has been filling up lately though nice bunch of birds in the middle of the state.

I have no idea what I'm going to do this weekend now that it's done. I guess its a good time to get some browny points on the home front. My woman has no idea the season ended and I'm not telling her otherwise. She'll think I'm the best boyfriend in the world if I don't go hunting one weekend and stay home with her.

Good luck in the late one.
bandchaser
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting