Duck Hunting Forum banner

Finally

772 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  bandchaser 
#1 ·
Here it is the last three days and I finally find some huntable Geese! Scouted the place this evening and they were coming in waves! Awesome thing is that there were snows mixed in with the Canadas! Hope they stick around for a couple more days! May get a chance at my first snow! :thumbsup:

#3 ·
Well, today was nothing like my scouting trip yesterday. Arrived this morning to everything frozen except one small area. We still managed to take 4 Canadas. The majority must have moved on over night cause we didn't see but a fraction of what we saw while scouting. There were no snows around today either!

#4 ·
Your day sounds like my whole year. My freezer has been filling up lately though nice bunch of birds in the middle of the state.

I have no idea what I'm going to do this weekend now that it's done. I guess its a good time to get some browny points on the home front. My woman has no idea the season ended and I'm not telling her otherwise. She'll think I'm the best boyfriend in the world if I don't go hunting one weekend and stay home with her.

Good luck in the late one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.