Duck Hunting Forum banner

Now what am I going to do???

957 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  nu-H20-fouler 
#1 ·
No hunting, No football, and not enough snow to do anything fun. Man this weekend is gonna suck! Maybe its a good weekend to stay home and suck up to the old lady for not being home the past month and half. Maybe that was the master plan of the IN DNR all along for stopping the southern zone's hunting season for 3 days. I mean, what is 3 days going to do? Why the inconvenience? Why are they making me stay home with the girl? Maybe the state, or some of you, know more behind why their screwing up weekend? If so, let me know I'm curious to know their logic.

Good luck to everyone in the late season. Its time to really make a difference in the state's goose population.

How nice would it be if you never got goose **** on your golf ball this spring?

#2 ·
Goose season is open in the Ohio River Zone untill Jan 31.
The state is following Federal guide lines and survey returns as far as season dates are concerned .
Take all 3 zones into consideration and I think you will find out that we are getting the max. number of days that the Feds will allow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.