Duck Hunting Forum banner

Hunt of a Lifetime Needs Your Help

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ddragon47 
#1 ·
Copied over from another site, this is important.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

To all our supporters:

WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW FOR REAL!

Hunt of a Lifetime has applied for a grant through the Porter County Visitor Center on St. Rd. 49 Chesterton, IN to support and help us advertise our fundraiser concert. April 2nd. 2010. The funds must be approved at the PC Visitor Centers monthly meeting which is coming up Feb 24th 4pm..

I have been told that there will be protestors at the meeting to push them to not give us the money. We were told they are protesting Hunt of a Lifetime. They are a group of Animal rights activists called Fight for Animal rights. Their website is urging their followers to call the visitor center and complain. They have a Facebook site, I was told it can be found buy searching the visitor centers phone number.

The meeting will be February 24th at 4pm. It is a public meeting and I'm sure the animal rights group will be there to try and stop us.
They have information on Facebook (I'm told already) to call the Visitor Center and complain and they have already.

Feel free to email or call the Visitor center and encourage them to allow our Organization the funds to assist in putting on the concert for youth with Life threatening illnesses. This concert is a fundraiser concert and is not a Hunting trip or Fishing trip it is only a fund raiser concert and its all about fun. I would say they want to stop our kids from having their concert come true. They have not seen what our youth go through in treatments and the pain of their illness. Hunt of a Lifetime gives our youth a moment in time where they think only about their trip and not their illness. The number of the Visitor Center is 219-926-2255. The room they will hold the meeting in will hold over 120 plus people and it is a public meeting, your invited.

People this is real, a few are going to try to push us around because we provide youth with life threatening illnesses a dream come true. If you believe in what Hunt of a Lifetime does, help us out by emailing/calling the Visitor center and be present at the meeting to support us, we would love to have you there backing us up. The concert is not a hunt or fishing trip it is a concert and the funds applied for are for marketing, printing,security, sound and lighting helpers, janitorial,and other like related expenses. Our review for the application was tabled last month delaying our funds now there is a protest and for what reason but to stop us from helping our youth.

Please pass this around, we need all sportsmen, sportsmen groups and conservationists there to support our youth and Hunting and Fishing trips for our youth. Please be respectful and a good example for our youth.

Please support us, and come to the P. C.Visitor center meeting February 24th at 4pm. We need to act now.
The Visitor website is www.indianadunes.com 1800-283-8687

Thank you for your time and support.

Sincerely,

Garry Burch
Indiana Chapter Hunt of a Lifetime Co-Ambassador

219-464-1813

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.