Hunting near hamilton county

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: northzoneguy, nitrousneil, badbowtie

Hunting near hamilton county

Postby indyhunter » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:35 pm

Anyone know of any good spots around or near hamilton county or central indiana region. Please comment. Thanks.
indyhunter
hunter

Re: Hunting near hamilton county

Postby bandchaser » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Nope that is what I have been trying to find spots for years now. Its impossible. I was told you can hunt the white river but it sounds like you better be ready to deal with headaches from the law and alot of hunters. Giest used to be good but that is off limits now thanks to richy rich politics around that area. Good luck, if you find something and need an extra gun or some deeks let me know I live there too now.
bandchaser
hunter

Postby fhhunter1 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 am

I hate to say that there is No opportunities to hunt in the HC, because there are always some. However the opportunites in hamilton county are getting fewer and fewer. We used to goose hunt alot there but we have lost fields every year due to Carmel, Westfield, Fishers and Noblesville annexing every stitch of land in between them for tax money. Its really a shame because there are so many birds in that area.
fhhunter1
hunter

Postby Kharkov43 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Hey, I've room for some guys (1 or 2 at a time Please) wanting to hunt birds. I posted in another tread but no reply. Please let me know. I hunt in a fence row or a ground blind or field ditches depending on the weather. The farms we hunt on are friends of the family. Sometime you get birds and sometimes you don't :bow: . All the times I've hunter here only once in 12yrs did I not see birds Thanks I'm in Boone county.
Kharkov43
hunter

Postby indyhunter » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:52 pm

[quote="Kharkov43"]Hey, I've room for some guys (1 or 2 at a time Please) wanting to hunt birds. I posted in another tread but no reply. Please let me know. I hunt in a fence row or a ground blind or field ditches depending on the weather. The farms we hunt on are friends of the family. Sometime you get birds and sometimes you don't :bow: . All the times I've hunter here only once in 12yrs did I not see birds Thanks I'm in Boone county.[/quote]

Hey im in carmel and would love to hunt the area let me know if your looking for a hunting partner someday.
indyhunter
hunter

Postby Kharkov43 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Sent ya an email. :hi:
Kharkov43
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting