simonton lake Elkhart County IN

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: badbowtie, northzoneguy, nitrousneil

simonton lake Elkhart County IN

Postby shootemintheface04 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:28 am

Hey guys i have ice fished this lake a few times but have never hunted it. I think i remember seeing blinds on it but i just want to make sure it is legal to hunt it? and if it is worth my time? Thanks in advance
Waterfowling better known as "the relentless pursuit of self abuse" It gets in your system and is impossible to shake.
shootemintheface04
hunter

Re: simonton lake Elkhart County IN

Postby Papachessie » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:14 pm

You can hunt it. Lots of shallow water with reeds on the East end. I think it gets hunted pretty hard. Hunted it one time late in the year. I think every duck in Canada flew South that day. Saw flock after flock after flock of a thousand birds each in the stratosphere about 5 miles West of us, all heading South. Most ducks I've ever seen.
Jarbo03 wrote:Those two are nothing but life support systems for vaginas
Papachessie
hunter

Postby landinggearDRC » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Like said above you can hunt it. But it'll be world war 3 out there. I hunted last year and will never hunt it again. Full of sky busters. There's a duck club inbetween heaton and simonton and they light um up in there. Flooded corn :)
landinggearDRC
hunter

Postby shootemintheface04 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:40 pm

where the channels are at if you went out into the lake going west is that where everybody hunts? have you ever heard of anybody having problems with homeowners? would like to try it
Waterfowling better known as "the relentless pursuit of self abuse" It gets in your system and is impossible to shake.
shootemintheface04
hunter

Postby landinggearDRC » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:29 pm

east end is where everyone sets up.. west side is all houses.. youll see birds there just dont expect in your face action with all the educated birds
landinggearDRC
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting