Deer, Turkey, Waterfowl EXPO

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: nitrousneil, badbowtie, northzoneguy

Deer, Turkey, Waterfowl EXPO

Postby lostpup » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:08 pm

Just courious who all was there? I worked a booth for a good friend from OBLONG, IL. It's a new deer scent company. I can't mention the name here as that would be SPAMMING. Just coourious If I may have met some people from here and did'nt know it :beer:
lostpup
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Deer, Turkey, Waterfowl EXPO

Postby bandchaser » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Me and about 6 of my buddies where there. I don't remember seeing your booth. I live just north of there and end up going every year. FYI - we whacked em that last weekend of the late season you know where. You shouldn't have quit the weekend before. Good times! Thanks for all your help this season.

:beer: till next time.
bandchaser
hunter

Postby lostpup » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:14 pm

bandchaser wrote:Me and about 6 of my buddies where there. I don't remember seeing your booth. I live just north of there and end up going every year. FYI - we whacked em that last weekend of the late season you know where. You shouldn't have quit the weekend before. Good times! Thanks for all your help this season.

:beer: till next time.

Bandchaser did you take my advise on location? Glad you got on them. We were not able to get out so I'm glad ya'll smashed them. We were right next to In Pursuit TV. Over by the deer heads. PM me some time and we can chat.......... :beer:
lostpup
Forum & State Moderator

Postby bandchaser » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:48 pm

check your PM.
bandchaser
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting