Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.
Moderators: nitrousneil, badbowtie, northzoneguy
Might be moving to bloomington for school. What are the options for duck hunting public land? Are leases reasonably priced and easy to come by? Thanks for the help guys!
- Posts: 949
- Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:55 am
- Location: Sportsmans Paradise, Louisiana
You must be outa your mind to leave Louisiana for Indiana. Just because they rhyme doesn't mean they're anything alike.
Jarbo03 wrote:Those two are nothing but life support systems for vaginas
- Posts: 4841
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:05 pm
- Location: Northern Indiana NOT Notre Dame
Indiana is tough brother, public land is avaialble with decent hunting (at Indiana standards). The secret is doing alot of scouting, and be willing to go the extra mile most weekender's won't go. Good luck.
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:49 am
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
I live in Bloomington as well. We typically hunt Goose Pond FWA which is about an hour South. Also, there is Stillwater on Lake Monroe. Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we can set something up.
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:19 am
- Location: Bloomington, IN
Return to Indiana Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest