New Guy in Fort Wayne Area

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: nitrousneil, badbowtie, northzoneguy

New Guy in Fort Wayne Area

Postby KMonroe » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Hey guys! I have migrated 7 hours away from my neck of the woods (West KY) and you know what that means. I'm 7 hours from my duck lease and other holes. I'm here for work which is power line and underground construction. This job will be temp but, I will be here durning most of the hunting season and have no idea on where to start hunting. If anyone is willing to take a fellow waterfowler on a hunt or two it would be greatly appreciated. I will have my hunting gear and a couple doz. decoys with me after Thanksgiving. I do not have a boat. I'll cook and provide food too. I hate it that work is getting in the way of my habit, duck hunting.
Don't Hold'em, Fold'em!
Electricians wire buildings,
Lineman wire Cities!
IBEW LU-369
KMonroe
Newb

Re: New Guy in Fort Wayne Area

Postby Gruffsbadmojo » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:07 pm

You still working in the fort going to hunt this last week of ducks mon thur sunday you still want to hunt call me mike 6one505six8 I have room
Gruffsbadmojo
hunter

Re: New Guy in Fort Wayne Area

Postby dsdstoffel » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 am

Send me a PM i can always use an extra gun this time of year although you may have to extend and invitation to hunt KY with you. Located less than an hour away from forte wayne and actually have a hunting partner that lives there and drives to hunt with me several times a week you could prob catch a ride with him
dsdstoffel
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting