Looking for a hunting partner in Southern Indiana?

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: nitrousneil, badbowtie, northzoneguy

Looking for a hunting partner in Southern Indiana?

Postby jordanflick20 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:39 pm

I am looking for someone to duck hunt with in southern indiana around lake monroe? need a new partner around this area, preferably someone who has some decent spots already considering i have some spots south of here that hold tons of ducks all season long that i would be willing to take take the person along with me when I do go there. if anyone out there that wants to do some duck hunting around this area let me know..
jordanflick20
hunter

Re: Looking for a hunting partner in Southern Indiana?

Postby cam liden » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:48 pm

What the hell is that stuff on your post lol? anyway, i live in martinsville and hunt lots of private land around here and lake monroe occasionally. It is strangely slow right now for this time of year, but we usually do pretty well in the late season. Would be happy to take you out a few times if as long as your not just looking for some new places to hunt on your own, and you hold up on your end of the bargain lol.
cam liden
hunter

Postby jordanflick20 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:00 am

Hey nice to finally hear from someone around here that does a little duck hunting. Anyways I would definitely like to try to get something worked out with you to where we could go and no im not looking for a spot where i can just go myself just looking to get out and meet some new hunters most of my hunting has all been with my dad or just a close group of friends and hell most of them quit. You said you hunt alot of public ground? i didnt know of to many places right there around martinsville to hunt, you guys seeing very many birds up there? like you said its been extremely slow this year worst ive seen it in the last 6. now last saturday i went down to goosepond ( if you know anything about it thats where i do alot of my hunting) and managed to get a good draw and we got into id say a couple thousand birds but they were decoy shy. but yea if you wanna do some hunting let me know and we will get something worked out, with duck season coming to and end here soon depending on your schedule if you take me out and we cant get back out before season is over i just got permission to hunt on some private land down south that should be great goose hunting if your interested but like i said if you wanna get together and do some hunting shoot me an email at jordan11bhoosier@gmail.com ill get your message alot faster that way. talk to ya soon
jordanflick20
hunter

Postby max4getem » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:27 pm

hey where you live at in southern indiana, I might be able to help you out. I hunt patoka a lot and do pretty good at times. Just don't know where you live at.
max4getem
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting