Indiana waterfowl expo

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: nitrousneil, badbowtie, northzoneguy

Indiana waterfowl expo

Postby max4getem » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:14 am

Hey anyone going to the waterfowl expo in indy next month. I am going up I just hope there is more waterfowl exhibits this year.
max4getem
hunter

Re: Indiana waterfowl expo

Postby duckmnn » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:31 pm

when is it?
duckmnn
hunter

Postby SDMF » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:39 pm

It will be Feb. 17-19 @ the Indy state fair grounds. Duck callin contests on Saturday and Goose on Sunday. Could use a few more waterfowl specific vendors but; Pretty decent show so don't miss it.
Team Rasputin: NEVER SAY DIE
SDMF
hunter

Postby max4getem » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:37 am

Well i just wish they would take the advise of others to get more waterfowl expos in there.
max4getem
hunter

Postby IndyWingmaster » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:50 am

There was a group of younger guys there last year, Death by Design. I checked out there calls and was pretty impressed. Certainly worth checking out. :thumbsup:
So we probably should have brought our guns.
IndyWingmaster
hunter

Postby pappy8745 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:35 am

I would be there if they decreased the booth price... I was all set to go with Gander Valley calls and my ATC stuff, but booth price is $575 and if they don't have a good waterfowl area, it is not worth it. I have been before and it does seem like a good show all in all.
Rob Siri
Air Traffic Control Lanyards
pappy8745
hunter

Indiana waterfowl expo

Postby Hillbilly81 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:51 pm

I've heard this year is the most vendors they have ever had along with a new less crowded layout. We will see. Went a couple years ago and it was so packed it wasn't even fun.
Hillbilly81
hunter

Postby KOWATERFOWL » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:19 pm

We have particpated in the quite sports area as a bike shop and its been ok but this year we decided not to do it because of the remodeling of the coliseum which makes our booth smaller or just more expensive. the waterfowl area was pretty packed in when i checked it out last year. Worth checking out - Field Proven Calls has some nice calls -recently purchased a matrix goose call from Clay and its pretty awesome.

I recently moved down here from Northern MI - (traverse city area) where i used to hunt a ton and now i haven't hunted down here yet. I would love to tag along sometime. i have 5 layout blinds and 5 dozen GHG fullbodies but only have 2 blinds and 2 dozen goose dekes with me down here. thanks!
OZ
KOWATERFOWL
MICHIGAN
KOWATERFOWL
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting