Reelfoot, Tn

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: northzoneguy, nitrousneil, badbowtie

Reelfoot, Tn

Postby max4getem » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:27 am

Hey I am looking for information in reference to anyone who has went to Reelfoot, Tn and ever duck hunted. I go down every year and fish however I have never went down to duck hunt. I am just wondering if it is worth the money to go down and duck hunt.
max4getem
hunter

Re: Reelfoot, Tn

Postby CRACKALACK » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:41 am

I fish down there 4-5 times a yr. and ususally duk hunt 3-4 times a yr ....the fishing is great and the duk huntn is even better..i know several quality guides down there and would highly recommend staying at Bluebank resort..great food and great people..hope this helps!
CRACKALACK
hunter

Postby max4getem » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Thanks man i will be looking intot them. Me and my brother in law are wanting to go.
max4getem
hunter

Postby jamesmc » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:26 pm

I would recommend John and Cindy Fagen at Gray's camp. Great people and great prices. I have only duck hunted during the early season (Woodies) but have heard awesome stories while I was there of the regular season. I take a fishing trip there every year as well. They can put you on some huge crappie.

James
James McElfresh
Member DU
DU commitee member
Muscatatuck chapter

[quote="CLUTCHfan"]I'm a back-up dancer for Britney Spears. I've had ALOT of time off. quote]
jamesmc
Forum Moderator

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting