Help a DHC guy out....

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: badbowtie, northzoneguy, nitrousneil

Help a DHC guy out....

Postby Shade » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Hello from across the country. I found some decoys on Craigslist. We agreed on a price. Here is the problem.... Even though I offered to pay for shipping, this guy doesn't want to throw them in a box and drop them off at the post office.
He told me "if you know anyone willing to, have them call".

So here is my crazy thought. His price is $40 for these decoys. I offered him $50 plus the cost of shipping. He won't ship.
Is there anyone close enough to Evansville that would take my $50 and give $40 of it to this guy (or talk him down further, I don't care) and keep the remaining $10 or so bucks? Then box them up and ship them out to me (which I will pay for)
Looks like this guy lives about 2.5 miles straight line NE of downtown Evansville.

If anybody out there would help a fellow DHC guy out and make an Extra $10 in the process, please let me know. Thank you in advance!
Shade,
Yard Buck pro-staff trainee
Shade
hunter

Re: Help a DHC guy out....

Postby max4getem » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:53 pm

you can probably find some decoys at rogers sporting goods for as much as it would cost you to go get them. I would help you out but it's 2 hours from where i am located at. But i would check around at some stores to see if you could get a deal close to the same cost.
max4getem
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting