Turtle Creek ?

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: northzoneguy, nitrousneil, badbowtie

Turtle Creek ?

Postby 18javelin » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:32 am

Will they let a Larger Horsepower motor on at idle like the rest of the state lakes has>>>> I know it s a Hoosier energy lake but hadnt heard if they upted the HP rating.... Thinking of throwing on some 9.9 stickers and chanceing it.... :yes:
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Re: Turtle Creek ?

Postby max4getem » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:39 pm

you can chance it but i sure in the hell wouldn't it chance it. I really like my boat, shotgun and decoys.
max4getem
hunter

Postby stillwatersniper » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:36 am

There isn't a HP limit anymore. At least that was the case when I hunted there a couple seasons ago.
SWSniper
stillwatersniper
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:31 am

I doubt they would take all your gear for one violation of HP rating... probably a warning or a fine... I have a camo painted engine. and before guys were putting stickers on 40 hp on 9.9 lakes. COs were overlooking this on other rated lakes as they knew as long as Idle speed wasnt broke it really didnt matter.
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby junior00 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:52 pm

We hunted there last year and if you were over 9.9 or 10 hp (cant remember) you had to idle.
junior00
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting