Evansville and surrounding areas

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: northzoneguy, nitrousneil, badbowtie

Evansville and surrounding areas

Postby jriedel » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Hey guys,

Trying to get back into waterfowling after moving down here last year. If anyone would be kind enough to invite me on a hunt I would greatly appreciate it. Willing to buy breakfast, gas or whatever. have 2.5 doz full bodies and working on adding to my collection. Not one to share peoples secret holes or go without the people who invited me, just enjoy getting out and working some birds.

Good luck this season
jriedel
hunter

Re: Evansville and surrounding areas

Postby mysticwolf » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:27 pm

jriedel wrote:Hey guys,

Trying to get back into waterfowling after moving down here last year. If anyone would be kind enough to invite me on a hunt I would greatly appreciate it. Willing to buy breakfast, gas or whatever. have 2.5 doz full bodies and working on adding to my collection. Not one to share peoples secret holes or go without the people who invited me, just enjoy getting out and working some birds.

Good luck this season

Dont waist your time, there is nothing around :no: Last 2 weekend have reviled notta, nothing zilch, Good luck if you do go.
Love to watch um back peddel when the blind opens up
mysticwolf
hunter

Postby jriedel » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Yeah I've kind of.noticed. been keeping my eyes to the sky and rubbernecking in my truck watching for birds but no such luck. I've seen a couple.flocks of high flyn honkers. Gonna still try to find a few when work let's me have a day.
jriedel
hunter

Postby Blindedheart212 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:04 pm

Hey bub.

You're more than welcome to go with us, we've been scouting a couple areas. Although birds aren't here yet, I enjoy the outdoors, and I like to be out there. Even if I don't get anything. They will be here, and I go during the weekdays so there's not so much pressure.
Blindedheart212
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting