Anyone wanna hunt this weekend?

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: northzoneguy, nitrousneil, badbowtie

Anyone wanna hunt this weekend?

Postby Greenheadindy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:54 am

I was thinking of trying somewhere in the south zone this weekend. Have an extra seat in the boat, so shoot me a pm if interested. I was thinking the white river, but not necessarily set on it. Anyhow, shot me a message if interested, I've seen a lot of ducks on the white here in Indy, so am guessing there's more in other places.
Nice marmot
Greenheadindy
hunter

Re: Anyone wanna hunt this weekend?

Postby indnplsguy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Hunted the East Fork of the White south of Seymour yesterday. Saw three divers heading back to the ramp. Never made a call. Worst season ever for this guy!

Hope that saves you some gas money.
indnplsguy
Newb

Postby Greenheadindy » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Thanks, that will probably make my decision easier! Not been a great season for me either, but have had fun trying. I would love to get one more decent hunt in for the year, but it sure isn't gonna be easy. I checked some boat ramps on the river yesterday and you'd just about have to have chains on your tires to launch. Maybe this is the year to try ice fishing instead of duck hunting!
Nice marmot
Greenheadindy
hunter

Postby IndyDuckHunter » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:38 am

I would be interested in going. Only hesitation is the lack of birds that I've seen / heard about given that everything is frozen up.

Let me know if you are still looking for somebody.
IndyDuckHunter
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting