Last Horah!

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: badbowtie, northzoneguy, nitrousneil

Last Horah!

Postby 18javelin » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:30 am

Looks like im down to my Last 2 days of season Wed. and Thurs. Its been a great Season, not so much for kills but for time spent with my dad and Buddies, My first year in my new Boat and my second season with my Lab who has made some excellent retrieves. Hoping this last front has pushed in some new birds Lord knows we have the high water we needed, but if we didnt get more ducks then its gonna scatter out the 5 or 6 ive been shooting at all season..... LMAO :biggrin:

Gents here is to hoping we all end our season safe and with as little grief as possible. :beer:
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Re: Last Horah!

Postby bigmonty » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:35 am

Knock their lips off the faces!!!! Good luck and be safe....
bigmonty
hunter

Postby Dbishop311 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:11 pm

They are here you just gotta find em. Not saying your complaining but most of the guys that whine sit in the same blind, same spot. Day after day and want the ducks to come to them. If they dont come to you, go to them. So far its been a fair season. Nothing like last year but I cant complain.
No contest ring. No gimmicks. No compromising. It’s just pure, raw, balls-to-the-wall, don’t tell your mother, most powerful, non-nuclear duck calling machine on the planet.This call may not be for everyone. But if you can drive it, Game over......
Dbishop311
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 pm

My seasons been great as my dad is sharing the blind with me after heart surgery and doing good. I'm 35 and was scared I wouldn't get to hunt with him.

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby Dbishop311 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:08 pm

Glad to hear hes doing good. Take him out as much as you can. Good luck here in the next few days.
No contest ring. No gimmicks. No compromising. It’s just pure, raw, balls-to-the-wall, don’t tell your mother, most powerful, non-nuclear duck calling machine on the planet.This call may not be for everyone. But if you can drive it, Game over......
Dbishop311
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting