Reaching out to local waterfowlers for a good cause

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: badbowtie, northzoneguy, nitrousneil

Reaching out to local waterfowlers for a good cause

Postby BigBen88 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:57 pm

My name is Ben. I'm from Jeffersonville Indiana (Clark county). My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007 and has been fighting cancer since. This past Thursday she had her third brain surgery as a result of the cancer spreading to her brain. I am a full time nurse and a weekend bartender at the very well know strip in Louisville called 4th Street Live. The bar that I work at is called PBR A Cowboy Bar. The GM and myself have put together a benefit to raise money for my mom this Wednesday. We are raising money by silent auction. I want to get the word out to you guys cause we have some awesome stuff that will Interest you. A list of some of the things includes:
A Field Proven duck call (double shot)
Mike Dunns taxidermy gift card for a turkey fan mount
Mike Dunns taxidermy gift card for a deer antler mount
Field proven can koozies
A Craig Morgan signed guitar
Jack Daniels donated tshirts we are going to sell for $4
Louisville slugger donated $400+ worth of stuff including, 3 gloves, two rolling bags, 4 pairs of golf gloves, an umbrella, a pullover, passes to the museum, a Derek Jetter replica bar, two gift cards for custom bats, we also have:
A Jaegermeister machine
4 passes to the command center for thunder over louisville
An absolute vodka bar fridge
And signed items including:
A Tom Crean signed IU ball
A signed Rick Pitino UL ball
A signed Mark Stoops UK football
A sighed Coach Cal program from the Final Four when they won
We are gonna also have three live bands and $2 beers all night. Please come out and support a local hunting family and have a good time. Questions can be directed toward me at anytime via txt 502-649-2198. The event starts at 8pm on July the 10! Thanks everyone
BigBen88
Newb

Re: Reaching out to local waterfowlers for a good cause

Postby BigBen88 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:01 pm

Please help me get the word out! Share with whoever, wherever you can. Thanks guys!
BigBen88
Newb

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting