Mossberg 935 for sale

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: northzoneguy, nitrousneil, badbowtie

Mossberg 935 for sale

Postby JustStartin' » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:06 am

I have a nice mossberg 935 for sale it's black synthetic. It can shoot 3 1/2 inch shells. I bought it last September to use for hunting but didn't hunt last year, and need the money now so I'm looking to sell. Brand new with tax it's around 600. I literally shot 200 rounds out of it and can shoot 2 3/4. Looking to get 450. Season starts Saturday!

Text me at 21924one8985
JustStartin'
hunter

Re: Mossberg 935 for sale

Postby KillerKowalski » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:32 am

Didn't we just talk about being ethical today?! Also, you made reference about the 935 jamming in a post last year when you told me today there weren't any problems. I understand that you may be inexperienced within this sport, but please don't rip people off and lie. It gets you no where in this world. Being "legal" doesn't involve theft by deception. You should know what I mean...

Below posted 10/04/13.
shotgunslb wrote:I thought I would never have to do this but I got screwed for the first time on any of these forums. Be careful when dealing with

JustStartin'

He had a dozen FA Pintails for sale so I purchased six of them for $35 and they never showed up when he said he shipped them. He said he never screws anyone so he was willing to refund my money. Conveniently his Paypal account goes down so he can't pay me that way. I wait weeks to have a MO or even a check sent but still nothing. Its been almost two months and I haven't seen my money. He's told me that he sent it when he got paid but he's just lying to me. I don't understand how people can be this way. That's no way to do business so I would stay away. :mad:
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby Black Smoke » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:58 am

So my question is did you ever send that guy his money back or did you ever send him the dekes?! That's total BS man you shouldn't even be on this forum thats just pathetic!
Black Smoke
hunter

Postby JustStartin' » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:38 am

I ship him his decoys. And I got the jamming problem fixed
JustStartin'
hunter

Postby JustStartin' » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Yeah and kowalski can't act like a man and talk about certain things. Not talking about this gun I'm talking about things at the lake. I would like to talk so we can settle everything. But he can't.
JustStartin'
hunter

Postby Black Smoke » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:49 pm

I'm not getting in the middle of anything but just thought if you didn't ship him the decoys or refund his money that would've been real crappy and unethical. I am glad you did though and as for the gun, I don't personally own a mossberg but my buddy does and it jams as well. Its a gun, they all have jamming problems IMO. I have had about any gun jam on me and most of the time it is lack of maintenance. I hope you guys can talk it out and I don't know what your beef is and nor do I care but we all need to be cool with each other although there are guys that I don't get along with either I just dont associate with them.
Black Smoke
hunter

Postby KillerKowalski » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:01 pm

This is a public forum. Our differences are just that. There is nothing to settle. Please stop emailing and texting me. When I don't answer by the fifth time that must mean something. You have already been blocked. You need to mature and you will learn with time.

As for your above statement, this is as of twenty minutes ago...
shotgunslb wrote:I never received the decoys or the refund.

Please take care of the above forum member before you starting selling other things. I feel bad enough for him that he got ripped I might even mail him a check for $35 to cover his loss for you. Get your lies straight before you infect others with your lack of integrity.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby JustStartin' » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:28 pm

I shipped them I don't have them here. Yeah you keep blaming me for crap that happens in the dead end. I never even went down there since we first started going to the lake. And if I was to scam someone wouldn't I scam more than 35 bucks?
JustStartin'
hunter

Postby KillerKowalski » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:34 pm

JustStartin' wrote:I shipped them..

If you did, don't you think he would have received them after two and half months?!?! Where is your logic? I just talked to him. As of twenty minutes ago he still hasn't received a refund or the decoys. Take care of it.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby JustStartin' » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Post office does lose packages. Why don't you mind your own business. I don't what happened to them. All I know is I shipped them costed me 15 to ship.
JustStartin'
hunter

Postby JustStartin' » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:48 pm

He'll if you want to talk more about this and the lake shoot me a text I got to go to work.
JustStartin'
hunter

Postby hankyorke » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:11 am

Put yourself in the buyers shoes. You paid for something and never received it, the seller says "well I shipped it, sorry". How would you feel.

As a seller your job isn't done until the buyer receives the item.
hankyorke
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting