Ducks?

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: northzoneguy, nitrousneil, badbowtie

Ducks?

Postby motoking_1990 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:03 am

Anyone seeing any ducks? Seems like all that's left here are locals. Just wondered if anyone has been out since this cold snap. Hopefully pushing birds down here. Anyone been out lately?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
motoking_1990
hunter

Re: Ducks?

Postby Dbishop311 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:18 am

Been doing extremely well here in the south zone. Doesnt get much better than this. Hopefully, they will stick around for another week or two. Id be happy
No contest ring. No gimmicks. No compromising. It’s just pure, raw, balls-to-the-wall, don’t tell your mother, most powerful, non-nuclear duck calling machine on the planet.This call may not be for everyone. But if you can drive it, Game over......
Dbishop311
hunter

Postby Huntnharris » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:37 am

Hunted yesterday and we got 6 mallards, plenty of birds, we left by 9:30 it got cold fast and our water was freezing up. Plus we were about 300 yrs off the "X", no where to hide where the birds wanted to be. I just hope the next 4 days don't send them moving south. Calling for up to 8" of snow here and lows in the -'s. Not a good combination.
Huntnharris
hunter

Postby motoking_1990 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Yea its the same here got three inches and its supposed to drop down to -10 next week. Might try again this weekend. We mainly hunt at a discharge for a powerplant so freezing water isn't a problem. We live in terre haute area. We have the luxury of hunting two zones. Last few times we went didn't hardly see any birds.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
motoking_1990
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting