Snow snow snow

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: badbowtie, northzoneguy, nitrousneil

Snow snow snow

Postby motoking_1990 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:55 pm

We got 11 inches here in terre haute. Another 6-10 Wednesday. -10 degrees too.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
motoking_1990
hunter

Re: Snow snow snow

Postby phil » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:40 pm

We got about 14" yesterday, and it's about -15 in Frankfort. My son and I were planning on leaving Sunday for an Arkansas hunt this week, but we couldn't get out of town. Now the Governor has us under a level 1 emergency until at least noon tomorrow, so no travel until then. I guess I will sit by the fire and wish I was on the water. We may head to Southern Indiana on Wednesday and see if we can locate any birds.
phil
hunter

Postby motoking_1990 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:20 am

Hovey lake area is a good spot. I'm just not sure what this weather has effected there. Sorry to hear about the Arkansas trip. I'm planning a trip down there next year and that's one I wouldn't want to miss myself. Hopefully the weather gets better. Let us know how its looking down there. Good luck

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
motoking_1990
hunter

Postby Huntnharris » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:01 pm

phil wrote:We got about 14" yesterday, and it's about -15 in Frankfort. My son and I were planning on leaving Sunday for an Arkansas hunt this week, but we couldn't get out of town. Now the Governor has us under a level 1 emergency until at least noon tomorrow, so no travel until then. I guess I will sit by the fire and wish I was on the water. We may head to Southern Indiana on Wednesday and see if we can locate any birds.

Bring your full body's, geese are everywhere. Done forgot what a duck looks like.
Huntnharris
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting