GEESE TAKEN

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: badbowtie, northzoneguy, nitrousneil

GEESE TAKEN

Postby brice hensley » Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:02 pm

HELLO! has very many of you been succesful so far this early goose and teal season? so far ive only taken 7 geese and missed 3 teal here in northern indiana. opening day was pitiful due to the fog and rain. Hopefully before it goes out i will get a good shoot.
brice hensley
Newb

Re: GEESE TAKEN

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 21, 2003 4:51 pm

brice hensley wrote:HELLO! has very many of you been succesful so far this early goose and teal season? so far ive only taken 7 geese and missed 3 teal here in northern indiana. opening day was pitiful due to the fog and rain. Hopefully before it goes out i will get a good shoot.
today was the last day of teal season for us here in central illinois.we did or best last sunday and monday,total 14 teal and 1 goose.had a lot of woodies,pintail,shovelers,and a few mallards work us,it looks like its going to be a good year.happy hunting.....

Central Illinois Duck Hunting

Postby Ohio Guest » Wed Sep 24, 2003 5:38 am

I have inlaws in Illinois I am visiting in Oct and Nov. I need to get away and find a good place to Hunt for the Oct 23 opener. Any Suggestions?
Ohio Guest

Re: Central Illinois Duck Hunting

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 24, 2003 5:17 pm

Ohio Guest wrote:I have inlaws in Illinois I am visiting in Oct and Nov. I need to get away and find a good place to Hunt for the Oct 23 opener. Any Suggestions?
depends on where your at.there are some great lakes in southern illinois,theres the illinois river,and the old mississippi,which i hunt.

teal

Postby speeder » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:49 am

In Green Bay, WI, the teal and geese are on the move. Open water hunting last weekend had alot of green and blue wing teal along w/ several geese in the bag.

Shooting has been consistent throughout the day w/ a slight tapper off after morning.

Looking from the blind out into the bay, teal are flying all day in there tight compact formations.

Good luck.
speeder

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting