looking for people to hunt with this year

Discuss hunting regulations to the Indiana duck hunting.

Moderators: nitrousneil, badbowtie, northzoneguy

looking for people to hunt with this year

Postby gruff » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:35 pm

:thumbsup: would like to find some people to hunt with . Due to have back sugery i can not hunt alone till next year .I have some spots we can hunt also.
Last edited by gruff on Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gruff
hunter

Postby ActionPoint » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:49 pm

Where you from gruff? I do most of my hunting in N.E. Indiana. I'm always open to hunting with new people, it's the best way to learn and share info. I'll be scouting out some different areas this weekend for an opening day hunt on the 8th. My best spots are just too dry this year and their not holding birds. I'm sure there are some other guys in that situation this year also. Anyway, anytime you want to get out let me know.

johnstaver@comcast.net
ActionPoint
Banned

Postby gruff » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:24 pm

I live on the north west side of Fort Wayne. But will drive where ever . I just cant lug a bunch a gear and that type stuff yet still a bit sore ya know. It has only been 6 weeks or so ( but with that said, I am still no slouch I can carry my own gear on that type a thing)
gruff
hunter

Postby ActionPoint » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:35 pm

I live just off of Maysville Rd. What type of areas do you usually hunt? Ponds, lakes, fields... Hey, as long as you can carry your gun you've got the most important part covered. If you ever feel like hunting let me know. Shoot me an e-mail and we'll figure something out.

johnstaver@comcast.net
ActionPoint
Banned

Postby mmalino » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:23 pm

Im game for hunting with new ppl. I live in Lake county so its a bit of a cruise, but i dont mind. I can carry alot ofstuff :yes:
Team Rainmakers
"We supply eBay with the bands you buy"

Go White Sox!!...hell with baseball its football season
mmalino
hunter

Postby gruff » Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:57 pm

I like to hunt it all !! But I have not had a chance to get out and look for the ducks this year my back has kept me in the house for the last 10 weeks or so. I like to hunt it all, but for now it is better if I sit or stand its hard for me to use my popup blind right now, i tryed it and it was not cool. It's hard to sit up like that yet.
gruff
hunter

Return to Indiana Duck Hunting