need help!!

A forum dedicated to conservation issues and listings of conservation Orgs

Moderators: NV Guide, Dogman

need help!!

Postby timmer » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:06 pm

hello i am a freshman in college and taking an english 222 class and one of my assignments is that i need to talk and interview somebody that has a degree in what im going into to. i am studying wildlife and fisheries management and was wamdering if anybody on here has a degree in that that i could interview about the job. Please be serious this is a very difficult class for me and would love the help!
timmer
hunter

Re: need help!!

Postby timmer » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:27 pm

anybody know of one?
timmer
hunter

Postby timmer » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:38 am

the assingment is getting closer and closer to being due is anybody here a dnr offeicer, wildlife management guy in any feild all i need is a few minutes to ask some questions?
timmer
hunter

Postby Phytoplankton » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:40 am

I have a Bachelor's degree in Wildlife Management, and a minor in Botany from Humboldt State. Be glad to help you, but there may be two problems. #1, I received my degree in 1981, and problem #2, I have never worked in my field. Closest I ever came was being the head gardener at St. Mary's College for three years in the early 1980's. For the past 28 years I have worked in security, 5 years as a federal Protective Service Officer, ten years as a Police Investigator, and 13 years as a Security Manager, all at a National Weapons Laboratory.

PM me and I can give you more info.
Phytoplankton
hunter

Postby timmer » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:15 pm

i have class monday i will talk to my teacher and then tuesday ill have some questions and information to get for you if she approves...thank you sir so much it helps a ton!
timmer
hunter

Return to Conservation/Biology