That's a step in the right direction. Instead of seeing CAT's name associated with destruction they are doing a great thing for wildlife habitat. Especially good for me because I will see some of the ducks that fly through the new habitat.
"Because a duck is just a 3 pound critter"
The owner of caterpillar is a very religous man and instead of Tithing 10% of his profit and living on the other 90%, instead he donates 90%, and lives on the 10%. Pretty cool to be able to give 90% of your money away, but I'm sure that his 10% gives him a pretty comfortable living! Wings cupped, Pete
CAT's done a lot more than just give money, too. At the state place where I hunt, for two or three years in a row they donated 40 hours of equipment use. Of course the site super let the equip sit unused until they'd haul it away.