Colorado Springs Ducks Unlimited Annual Dinner Banquet

A forum dedicated to conservation issues and listings of conservation Orgs

Moderators: NV Guide, Dogman

Colorado Springs Ducks Unlimited Annual Dinner Banquet

Postby bsimpson » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:41 pm

Colorado Ducks Unlimited is holding it's annual dinner banquet and fund raiser on Sept. 22, 2007. Come join us for a great time. There are plenty of things to do including games, live auctions, silent auctions, and raffles. We have many prizes including outdoor products, DU merchandise, and lots of guns that you can win. For more info or to purchase tickets contact me:

Brian Simpson
Colorado Ducks Unlimited
719-231-4038
duckfreak@hotmail.com
bsimpson
hunter

Postby bsimpson » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:11 pm

I forgot to mention that we are doing half price Duck Bucks when you register by Sept. 8th. This gives you the chance to get into all games and raffles for half the price as you will pay at the door! Plus we have $10 bottomless beer glasses! That's right, $10 gets you beer all night! It's getting closer. Don't miss your chance to get in on the half price duck bucks. I can take orders over the phone with a credit card for duck bucks and tickets. It's gonna be a blast. If you've never been to a DU banquet before, now is your chance to find out how much fun you can have saving habitat for the sport you love. Don't miss out on your chance to take home a limited editon gun or some awsome prints!

Brian Simpson
Colorado Ducks Unlimited
719-231-4038
duckfreak@hotmail.com
bsimpson
hunter

Return to Conservation/Biology