Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.
Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640
Nice close shot on them birds. Good work boys.
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Where the birds are
WACKEM & STACKEM
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:38 pm
- Location: Michigan
Sweet Video guys!!!!
Too many to count ;)
Would someone please pay me to hunt cuz this college stuff takes up to much hunting time!
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:05 pm
- Location: WI, The original West Coast
Let me know when you guys wanna swap hunts I'll bring my crew down and you can bring your crew up to NE Indiana I'm sure we would smoke'em!
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:07 am
- Location: Indiana
Glad to see you guys are letting them get in close and not sky busting like most of the people that film and try and make something of themselves that was actually worth watching!!! Keep the good work up!!!
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 1:15 pm
Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests